Network:

Charges and Billing:

Anaheim United States of America
WARNING: YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!
Jul 12, 2008 10:11 PM 5428 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I've been with AT&T for 7 years and when MetroPcs was introduced here in Los Angeles, I told myself, this is a good deal! I got an individual plan, had it for a month, upgraded to a family plan for $100/mo. GUESS WHAT? BIG MISTAKE!! Wherever I go, there's a drop call.

My friends and family were complaining when talking to them coz of the static or chappy then....DROP CALL! Everytime I drive (long drive from work to home), I call my family to kill the time, 1 call with 4 drop calls??INSANE! not to mention that they could hardly understand what I am saying! some calls after 1 ring, it will drop. and the text messaging? if not receive, you'll be lucky if they receive it the next day! or vice versa!and the customer service??? HORRIBLE!! CHEAP!! RUDE!!! and very UNPROESSIONAL!!(where the hell these people came from? were they paid $2.50/hour to treat customers like that?) well, if you think its a good deal, go ahead. But don;t tell me I did not warn you!

Metro PCS Mobile Operator