Network:

Metro is great
Aug 03, 2009 02:21 AM 5196 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I live in orlando. I originally had t-mobile. I lived a half mile from their tower and couldnt get service at all( I was supposed to get 3g but I couldnt get or receive any calls) t-mobile let me out of my contract and I ported my number to Metro.

I get better reception with MetroPCS than I ever had with Tmobile- and I pay a lot less for alot more service. I have the $50 smart phone plan from Metro and couldnt be happier. Like all cell phones there are a few spots that reception is poor but that is with every company- and for me there is a lot less of these areas then I had with tmobile. I was recently out with friends at a restaurant( at university&dean) and my most of my friends on sprint and att didnt have any reception, their iphones were useless, as I surfed the internet and checked my email- and yes they were mad.lol.

the mail@metro is a breeze to set up, and does what they claim to do- unlike tmobile.i run a website and have it set up so I get notified on my phone everytime I get an email, in which I can respond and read it from my phone. the Metro Navigator GPS is awesome. it gives you acurrate turn-by- turn directions, recalculates around traffic and lets you find locations, just like a high end GPS system! I actually gave my gps away to my parents.

The Traffic congestion feature is amazing, it lets you know as you approach and allows you to recalculate around it. which saves me TONS of time driving in rush hour traffic in Orlando. Ive called customer service and I had to wait a little bit, but thats like that w/any company- I waited 45min to talk to t-mo before! metro doesnt claim to have the fastest speeds or the largest coverage maps like verizon&att. remember that and you wont have any problems with metro. people expect to have cell coverage everywhere and fast internet, but theres a reason why its double the price of Metro. I have used my phone all over S& Central FL w/o any problems

Metro PCS Mobile Operator