Network:

Better no phone than Metro PCS
Mar 23, 2011 04:14 AM 5601 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I bought one of their phones online last Friday since their stores stopped carrying the model (LG Imprint) "two weeks ago". Got the phone yesterday, got my old MPCS # switched to this one ($15 dollars extra to switch their own $#^#! phones!) and found that it had next to no sound during calls and the headphone jack only put out the right channel, not stereo, for the mp3 player.  Metro PCS stores won't take back their own products if they are purchased online.

Although 3 stores I contacted claimed their "corporate headquarters" 12 miles from my home would do so. I tried to contact a 4th MPCS store, but its number was not in service. One store even supposedly called this "corpo hq" and got the OK.  I drove there and found that they would not accept their own branded product in return for either what I paid or for another comparable cellphone.

I returned the darned thing via FedEx to whence it came and cancelled my service entirely w/ MetroPCS. I want a carrier whose stores are populated with people who know what they are doing and could give a darn, not laconic zombies who keep repeating paragraphs from their employee handbook. And when I call, I expect to be able to speak at some point to a human being who can communicate coherently and knowledgeably. This is not possible when dealing w/ Metro PCS.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator