Network:

Horrible customer service!
Jul 16, 2008 05:00 AM 2590 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

My account had been set up for automatic payment since I enrolled with them (2yrs). Suddenly my service was discontinued for not paying. I was puzzled so I called customer service. I was put on hold three times and all calls just got cut off. After multiple tries I finally able to talked to a nicer person. I said all I want is to set up my automatic payment. She asked for my 1st and 2nd security code.

The first one correct the 2nd is not. Then I was put on hold again (twice). They said I need to go to one of their location to show my identification. I told her if needed I can give her my SSN for confirmation. She said they don't do that. All I'm trying to do is for them to get paid in a regular bases. They could have asked my home add or home# or anything that other credit card company normally ask. ALL I WANT IS TO SET UP AN AUTOMATIC PAYMENT and it didn't go anywhere. Can you believe that?

Metro PCS Mobile Operator