Network:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Mar 25, 2009 08:59 PM 3002 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Yesterday when I called to activate the new phone I had to create a pin number. I had to call twice the second time to program the phone. when I called again I gave that security code I created at first but they said it's wrong (i wrote it down by the way).

So then they gave me the one they had in their system which is close to mine but in the wrong order. so I wrote that security number again. today I called to deactivate, I gave the security code they gave me and claimed it was right it ended up being wrong but this time they wouldn't want to give me the one they think its right instead they want me to go to a local store!!!

So she tried by asking me 2 security questions we created. Favorite color which I am 100% of. They said its wrong, u got the wrong answer... I am soooo glad I returned the phone today (it's so old by the way).. complete hassle... terrible terrible customer service!!!At least ATT&T has good customer service. Don't get fooled by their cheap plans, it's not worth it!!

Metro PCS Mobile Operator