Network:

Metro PCS ! HORRIBLE NORTH JERSEY
Mar 31, 2009 09:31 PM 5006 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I decided to switch to Metro PCS but was a terrible mistake not just the company is Funny!! But their service is Horrible. Horrible as per network coverage BAD I live in Jersey City , NJ I do travel between NJ and I could not get any signal around ( Morristown, Madison , Newark) even the Turnpike not signal at all.

Their service is BAD not customer service I could never get a live person to help me. Their staff un-experienced just some kids with not experienced at all ( it looks like the just hired a bunch of High school kids). BEWARE !

As they give you 30 days free trial, but if you ever try to return the phone or your money back it must be within 30 days and not use the cell phone more than 60 MINS otherwise they will charge you 10 per phone.Overoll you GET WHAT YOU PAID.CHEAP = BAD SERVICE.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator