Network:

Metro PCS The Truth
Feb 15, 2010 12:44 AM 6221 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I'm From Brooklyn NY and I read all the reviews here and on other sites about Metro PCS. I just got 2 Samsung Finesse phones and their great. Besides the phones being great the service is great also. For all the people that say is bad. It works great here in New York, Today is Valentine's Day and I got the phone yesterday Feb 13, 2010. I think for those people that experienced bad service had either a Crap phone or didn't look at the map. Also for all the people that want to know about the phone it self. Well its Freaking great My Wife and I love it. Also some people wrote the following about the phone:

1. You cant up load songs with USB wire.

2. You cant watch Youtube video on this phone.

The only thing it doesn't have is a accelerator and WIFI, But really what do you need WIFI for if its also included in your plan? for what in case Metro PCS is down? Com-on people. The Youtube videos aren't the best quality I will say but its not the end of the world. Camera is great, touch screen is responsive although sometime it bugs out on you but not a lot. So who can beat that $90.00 a month and never goes up for everything. Taxes included by the way.

Hope this helped and do your research before you listen to negative bull S%$@ on the net because 1 persons bad experience isn't everyone's.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator