Network:

Charges and Billing:

berkeley United States of America
Don't go to metro pcs!!!
Nov 30, 2008 04:37 AM 3242 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been with metro for almost two years. And i have had 4 cells phone bought by them withing the two year period. All of them stop working after 6 months! Something with the software thingy went wrong and it just stop working. The latest one was motorokrâ„¢ z6m which i bought 6 months ago. And just yesterday it froze so i turned it off. Now every time i turn it on i only get the "m" logo. I went back to metro but because i changed my number i couldn't get a new phone, even though its less then 1 year old. They said if i never would of got a new number with a new account that the could of help me.

This piece of crap cell stop working after six months and it not my fault. It just froze. The only thing they can offer me is $10 off my next cellphone purshase. That nothing because i spend over $300 when it just came out. Always get insurance, because i did in the beginning but i had to stop paying for it for a month so it got disconnected and all. Thats why i had to have a new number which means a new account so that means i cant go back to paying insurance because its not really brand new 300 bucks down the drain.

Plus when you do call customer service you get an automated service. You litterly just have to be quiet for like 5 minutes because then it would send to actuall person, because it makes it believe that they are having techincal diffaculties. I tried pressing 0 but it never works. All i know is that i am over with metro pcs. They suck.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator