Network:

Don't use Metro PCS
Oct 22, 2008 12:21 AM 4315 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I never had a service as bad as Metro. I had more dropped call than any other service. I had the phone for 2 weeks and the All Call timer was 55 minutes so when I took the phone back for a refund and was refused due to the fact the life timer was different from the all call timer. Metro service sucks. Out of all wireless services I have had (Sprint, Nextel, ATT, Verizon, Metro pcs) I had more dropped calls with Metro than all the rest put together. Don't know what I was thinking when I got Metro I should have my head examined. This phone is the worst phone I have ever had and 150 word minimum never had a service as bad as Metro. I had more dropped call than any other service.

I had the phone for 2 weeks and the ALL CALL timer was 55 minutes so when I took the phone back for a refund and was refused due to the fact the life timer was different from the all call timer. Metro service sucks...Out of all wireless services I have had (Sprint, Nextel, ATT, Verizon, Metro pcs) I had more dropped calls with Metro than all the rest put together.

Don't know what I was thinking when I got Metro I should have my head examined. This phone is the worst phone I have ever had...

Metro PCS Mobile Operator