Network:

Customer Service is Non-Existent
Feb 09, 2010 03:39 AM 5123 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Their customer service is lacking, big time. Their employees can't speak English properly. They are hard to understand, they have to repeat what they are saying repeatedly for you to understand them. When you call them, you may as well be in s. America somewhere because their accents are as thick as their mentalities. I was a customer for about a year.

I tried to add a line, they told me it would be $5. I didn't believe them and the employee repeatedly told me it was only $5. I later (an hour later, after getting a phone from a friend) added the 3rd line, it was $40 extra after it was all set up. I told a supervisor to cancel it immediately because he couldn't honor his employees mistakes. He repeatedly apologized and said that they can't honor what was told to me (he confirmed on the recorded conversation). I told him to cancel the 3rd line and he said it was all fixed and back to the original family plan of 2 lines. The next day they cancelled my entire plan due to non-payment of $40. The pathetic automated service would not let me talk to a human being. It repeatedly disconnected me because i wouldn't provide a credit card # for the $40 charge.

I went to one of their 'corporate' stores and they confirmed that my account was now closed (i had the #'s ported over to t-mobile). At this point, they refused any and all refunds due to their 'policy' of it being 'pre-paid" for the month (i had used my phones for 3 days past when i paid them). My $92 was gone for the month. I had also added $20 to my account (as a credit for roaming if i travelled). It was kept also, they refused to give it back because "you intended to use it and not take it with you if you left our company". They are a complete joke. They are worthless at best, their service rivals that of dell (all their employees live in india and chase cows with sticks in their spare time).

I would never use gettopcs again.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator