Network:

THE WORSE METRO PCS STORE
Oct 14, 2009 08:04 PM 6435 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

*I desired to by a smartphone the samsung R810 finesse from a local metro PCs store I paid $390.00 for the phone alone and got a plan of $50.00 + tax $64.00 a month it turns out that the phone was incorrectly activated and I spend more than 12 hours waiting for the phone to start working try calling customer service.

For some advice but could not get any help because they wanted a PIN # that it was never given to me nor the security question so I when back to the store and ask for a manager a guy ask what was the problem I said I got this phone yesterday and none of the application is working so the store owner/partner came in and move the guy away and said I'll take care of this and he said to me.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT 7 DAYS for this phone to work properly I said 7 days why no one told me that Yesterday this is not the first time I got a phone activated and never waited more than a couple of hours, so he started yelling at me he told me that THE PHONE WAS TO SMART FOR ME THAT'S WHY I COULD NOT USE IT I was in shock why he react like that all I wanted was then to check the phone because I was sure it was set incorrectly since the very beginning and it was their responsibility to fix it make it work properly but instead I got insulted I still don't know why a store owner would be such a jerk to a customer, so I desired to return the phone and cancel everything and he kelp insulting me it was crazy the crazies thing that ever happen to me in my entire life.

And that so famous phrase BRING YOUR OLD CELL. # they don't tell you that if you close with them they will make sure you don't get it back because they refuse to give you the pin# and security question they set up when they open your account and without that customer service can do anything nor the other company, WHACHT OUT when it sound to good to be true is because it not true.*

Metro PCS Mobile Operator