Network:

Metro pcs is horrible
Jul 06, 2008 03:42 AM 2045 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Metro pcs has poor costumer service and uneducated staff I thougtht  we would down size our cost but we upsized our problems Welcome to metro hell. my husband said to me lets which from altell to metro pcs it has been  5 months of hell. first my husband opened his account in November and I added on in feb.

Or so I thought you should receive a discount for having multiple lines when we received the first text bill it was full price so I attempted to call customer service, you would get disconnected or the automated service would say NOT ABLE TO HELP AT PRESENT TIME. went to the metro pcs store in our neighbor hood and they sent us across town to the hub store.

They did address the billing issue but now we wanted to set automatic withdrawal from our checking account after about 30 calls to costumer service and 10 trips to the hub store and 2 disconnects they finally got it right. now the ball breaker my husband phone broke we went to the hub store to attempt to receive a new phone (e have insurance- 85.00 to replace th phone) we are told that we have to mail the phone and a check for 85.00 and we will receive a replacement phone in 3-4 weeks,

Metro PCS Mobile Operator