Network:

I'm A Very Satisfied Customer
May 16, 2011 10:49 AM 4582 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I live in Ft. Worth area Texas and my coverage is really good. I've had metro pcs for 3 years now. Previously I had at&t. Even when I've gone on road trips and thought I would have service problems....I didn't. I am extremely happy with the plan prices and everything that I get for the price.

I never have dropped calls and my text messaging is reliable. I work full time, am a mom and own my own business so I depend heavily on my phone. The only thing I really don't like is that I only have HTML web browsing....which sucks because my boyfriend has at&t and has better internet service on his phone than I do. I have a smartphone and I think the program they have for buying apps is weird.

They could make it easier for you to download music to your phone & you have to pay to download videos which pisses me off. However, since I don't have much time to play with these features anyway.....overall I am very happy with my service. It was so easy to add UNLIMITED phone service for my teenage daughter for $45. You just cant beat that. Especially when I hear how much my family members pay for their at&t service & iphones, etc. Really???? $250 for a cell phone bill?? That's with limited minutes. Wow. I pay $80.00 per month for 2 phone lines and I get unlimited everything.

To me.......that's satisfaction. If I want lighting fast fancy apps & videos, um I'll logon to my computer at home. I will say, I have a samsung smartphone. The warranty is only one year. My phone completely stopped working one year to the day....yes, believe me...to the DAY. I immediately ran up to the METRO store & they did replace my phone at no charge. They had to order it & I went 3 days with no phone (no loaners here lol). But, they did replace it under the manufacturer warranty. I recently recommended the service to my sister who just got divorced and is now a single mom. I told her its more affordable that any other company. She got one of the Blackberry phones & six months later is very happy with the price and the service.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator