Network:

Charges and Billing:

Sanjose United States Virgin Islands
ALERT ! Dont get trapped by Attractive rates.
Jul 18, 2009 10:30 PM 5926 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

ALERT! Dont get trapped by Attractive rates.

Never ever get this connection.Its a big risk. They change the call charges and plans at will without informing the customers . And They have the rudest Customer service guys I ever seen.

I took the connection for the sake of unlimited international calling . one fine day they excluded all my calling countries from this plan -(note.) Without any announcement. suddenly one evening I cudnt call the numnbers I called on afternoon the same day. When I enquired the CS, They simpley replied "U cudn't have called these numbers in the past!" . I got first heart attack, and drew almost a fight with that guy.

I called second time to escalate this, but I found that my number has been changed to INVALID after first fight. My secodn heart attacck. GREAT GUYS. The same number from which I am calling has been set to invalid in the CS databases. Awesome.

Well am a coward . I confess. I should have called them for legal battle. But I dont have the guts. So posting it here.

note: I waited 25 mins on hold to speak to the supervisor but he never appeared.

Metro PCS Mobile Operator