Network:

Charges and Billing:

Studio City, CA United States of America
Do not use metro pcs ever!!!!
Oct 01, 2008 08:39 PM 3454 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

From day one all we had just problems with metro pcs, for example every month I had paid the bill in one week in advance but every month the same time my phone was disconnected for one day because they had a billing problem, second the monthly service was$40 plus extra charges$8 per month then in top of this$48 they had add another$8.01 for my monthly service for basically nothing, they said it was just for other long distance services, this phone was used to make local phone calls only, in the los angeles, san fernando valley area where I live. Well, every time I try calling customer service I got a recording and their recording would not transfer me to a customer service agent even if I had called back a 100 times. Other times when I try to use the unlimited texting features it would not work, would show an error.

I went to the metro pcs store where the gentleman was very busy he said and he did not try to solve my problems. From the frustration of I was told that the service will be$40 plus tax and living here in california our tax is$8.25 everyone knows that, $8 is too much for california taxes and having to deal with other long distance fees, the phone being turned off once a month.

This is just not worth it! Save time and money, go with another much better company than metro pcs!

Metro PCS Mobile Operator