Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Thrissur India
Metlife insurance
Aug 09, 2017 09:34 AM 1062 Views (via Android App)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hai friends

I would like to write a review about this insurance. My cousin's friend forced me to join in this insurance. They told any good advantages of this insurance and told me to sumbit all the documents.

I did all the tests and submitted whatever they asked. They told it would take only one week for settlement, but they took more than 1 month for the settlement and confirmation.

First few months the premium was too less, later they increased by more amount per month.

The range of plans are there, but when I got admitted due to viral fever they didn't consider. They told that fever is due to the diabetes which I already have. But I submitted the letter proven by doctor which showing that the disease caused not due to the diabetes. But they didn't accept it and paid my whole bill.

Later when I negotiate with them regarding this, the staffs attitude was very rude and made me disappointed. They are not considering the customers satisfaction and cheating poor people by telling some fake promises.

Overall I am not satisfied and won't want to recommend about this insurance to others.

Metlife Life Insurance