Readability:

Touching
Jun 15, 2001 06:57 PM 4298 Views

Readability:

Story:

I saw the movie first ... and thought oh how I wish I could actually have what was written in those letters which were read out in the movie...I wish I could copy them down...they were really touching and use the most simple language to convey the deepest and most complex feelings.

Months later, someone gave me the book to read...and there they were..all the letters in full printed glory..for me to read over and over again!

The characters in the book...Garrett and Theresa...really really touched me...fate takes them along totally unforeseen roads...to a unfortunately tragic end....

When I read the book...for some reason..I had completely forgotten what happens in the movie in the end...so at some point towards the end of the book...when Garrett is going towards danger...I think...Oh My GOd..Please dont let him die!!! And from that point on..all I did was read the book with tears streaming down my face...a total emotional rollercoaster.

Well...since I have disclosed the end....lemme just put forth certain questions that the book may answer..it really makes you think...should you let go of the person whom you love??? And does life give you second chances? And is it ok to move on in life? Or are you being ''unfaithful'' to someone's memory? and if things are not meant to be why do they happen at all in the first place....maybe its really better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Read the book...its worth it.

Message In a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks