12/13, SV Road, Madhav Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-22-26244896, +91-22-26248157, +91-22-26231898

So yummy and testy
Dec 11, 2017 02:41 AM 3101 Views (via Mobile)

This outlet created a stir within the entire of jb nagar and the first few months its constantly filled with human beings sipping beverages or having pastries or packing a dozen of rolls for home .I revel in having the rolls and the puffs right here and they're my absolute preferred. moreover they are not pricey at all . extra importantly I love the flavours and the range in these rolls .The tea time desserts of merwans are definitely pleasant, specifically the almond cake and the mawa cake . here we get an assortment of shakes and juices additionally that are okayish. the component I clearly dislike about merwans is their desserts . they may be too creamy, too sweet and too artificially flavored. I have had the mango and chocolate cake here along with the caramel cake, I just dont like or enjoy it .Its definitely not first-rate .however otherwise the rolls are too good to be real and as lots as I revel in eating the rolls right here, I hate tasting the cake .i have packed 2 dozen of rolls and eaten all of them on my own .i like all the chicken ones in particular or even the puffs .

Merwans Cake Shop - Andheri - Mumbai