12/13, SV Road, Madhav Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-22-26244896, +91-22-26248157, +91-22-26231898

Madurai India
Yummy Merwans Cake Shop
Feb 23, 2018 08:41 PM 2326 Views (via Mobile)

Hi friends,

Merwans cake shop is the highlight of the andheri area in Mumbai. When ever the name of the Merwans cake shop comes in mind, I just say yummy. They are situated in andheri east. I visit them during my mumbai trip and they are just superb and master of their own craft .

The best thing is that they open around till 10.30 am. So it gives emple time and to take the order from them and on special request they provide home delivery, but charges are bit on the higher side.

They covered different types of variety and even try out all of them we need at least one month. Right from chocolate, fruits, pan, dongo butter to special designed on request Entire basket look is delicious. The quality of the cake is not compromised here and always we can hope to get fresh cream and cake.

There is no words to describe decorations and presentation on them. They can do all type of stuff like painter can portray with his brush. Once we give them ideas of our design, they reflect with perfection. Even they surprise our expectations and give as pleasant surprise.

The restaurant is not very huge in size, and I sincerely feel they need to come up with more

Branches in Mumbai and across rest of country. No needs to restrict themselves to particular city. The stuff there is very good and even on phone, they Rectify all of our query with full information and satisfication.

Their prices are moderate, not very high. Which is like icing on the cake. So full value of the money and return generated are much higher Compare to investment.

Then Customer service is Good. I like it very much. We all like and hopefully you too like them.

Merwans Cake Shop - Andheri - Mumbai