Leg Room:

Rs. 39,90,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Kolkata India
Mercedes Benz C Class.
Jan 30, 2016 06:56 PM 26569 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I like the mercedez car and I always promised myself a Mercedez Benz when when my father retired  last year when he did actually take the retirement route I went off to a Ajmer mercedez dealer for a new c Series. I had a very bad experiance with the dealer.

First of all, the mercedez website is unintelligible and it’s virtually impossible to find out what the spec of your chosen car .

They dont provide any knowledge about the car. However, I took the plunge and ordered one. When the day came to collect it the first thing that struck me was the absence of even the most basic of toys. I am very disappoint with the behavior and the sales person also not a good manner to talk to me. Now talk about this car when I take a test drive of it. I love this car. Very impressive performance for me. This is amazing, secure and beautiful car. MERCEDEZ company give beautiful and secure cars for us most important thing is that its body which is very strong.I m really thankful to Mercedez cars company.

Mercedes Benz C Class