Flavor:

"Stay Fresh"
Apr 25, 2015 11:33 PM 3100 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Mentos is my favorite mint because it's so tasty to eat it is a brand of pre packaged scotch mints sold in stores and vending machines. The mints are small oblate spheroids with a slightly hard exterior and soft chewy interior.

Mentos was first produce by Jim Mentos in the Netherland. Nowadays, it is sold more than 150 countries. It is a worldwide mint and sold by the perfetti van melle corporation. Mentos roll is approximately 2cm and weighs 38 grams.

The current slogan of mentos is "stay fresh" seriously when I felt tired and my head ached then I normally preferred this mint and it make me fresh. In taste it's little sour also. Lots of thanks the person who made this tasty and fresh mint. Don't eat this mint after cold drink its dangerous for your health. so be care of it. The cost of this mint is only 1rs and it is also worth to eat.

In India, most of the commercial advertisement slogan is "Dimag ki Baati Jala De" thats mean when will you eat this mint you will become fresh. mentos have lots of flavor but I like strawberry flavor because is so sweet and little bit sour.

Mentos Strawberry Fresh