Sarveshwar Chowk, Dr Yagnik Road, Rajkot 360001, GJ

+91-9725441144

Jamnagar India
Mehul Kitchen , Rajkot
Aug 18, 2017 01:20 PM 1361 Views (via Android App)

Yesterday on 17 Aug 2017 , I went to this restaurent for the dinner , The management of the Restaurent is not properly manage because after waiting for the 2 hours then after my turn come.

The food were been served after the 45 minutes ordering it.The presentation of the food is not attractive an good.This is because I ordered soup and in the soup the housefly will die inside it and spoil all the food.

The infrastructure of the restaurent is not that much good because the area near it the water will be stored and due this lots of the mosquitos comes near there.

The taste of the food and the quality of the food is amazing and good but the attitude of the staff is not good at all.

I ordered a soup and due to the housefly I tell the waiter to exchange the soup then he tell me that this is not possible at all then I call manager and tell about the problem and then he resolve my problem.

So, don't go here rather than you should visit neo politian pizza.

Mehul Kitchen - Rajkot