Sarveshwar Chowk, Dr Yagnik Road, Rajkot 360001, GJ

+91-9725441144

Chandigarh India
Mehul the first mumbai kitched in Rajkot.
Dec 02, 2016 05:13 PM 2758 Views

Hello Friends,

I want to share my personal experience about Mehul Kitchen as I went to Mehul kitchen with one of my best friend.

Upon just entering we found that the infrastructure was awesome and the staff there was well dressed and they politely ask us for seat but we didnt find any space bcoz there was croud. They have wide range of variety of all type of food like the chinese, south indian, Punjabi and other major and famous dishes of all the states. We ordered the mumbai dishes bcoz we didnt experienced before and their specialty was also in mumbai dishes.

The service was very slow as they took around half an hour to ready the order. Food presentation was average as there was no creativity, and even the taste of the dishes we ordered was not appropriate. And the price range of each and every item is also very high in comparison to the taste they made.

So guys, I will not recommend you to specially to there to have treat overthere.

Mehul Kitchen - Rajkot