Concept:

Mar 23, 2019 05:55 PM 71342 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I once saw an add of meesho. I Was really impressed by the concept as if someone bought the wholesale markets like chandni chowk, gandhi nagar on phone.

And you can send whole catalogue to people and they place order and you get your comission I thought it to be really good idea to make money, BUT TRUST ME GUYS MAKING MONEY IS NOT SO EASY. Coming to meesho 5 of my friends ordered different stuff from my meesho reference and out of them 4 did not like the product quality. When I went to see the product and matched the cost at which meesho gave me I found the cost of meesho to be higher. I could have got a higher profit if I would have bought them from market and sold. I also honestly did not like the quality of clothes that meesho is selling. They were non branded and no one will buy the product if you again refer them so you cant think of regular income from meesho.

I recommend you to do some hardwork and go yourself to some wholesale market and purchase products you like and then sell them to your relatives or freiends.

This will not decrease your reputation and also you will be selling stuff they can use for a good amount of time and they will continue to place orders with you and you can get regular income.

I hope the review was useful

Meesho