Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I give ZERO ratings, ZERO star to meesho.
Oct 17, 2019 06:39 PM 4811 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I give ZERO ratings, ZERO star to meesho.

This is the worst platform to work with, worst customer support. I have never find that careless and useless customer support anywhere. I worked as a supplier on meesho, I have not received one of my return courier, returned on 2nd oct 2019 till date, I have mailed several times but I don’t know whether they are sleeping or what, not giving any information about my courier. Even I talked to the XPressBees they told me that it is returned to meesho’s warehouse after that meesho will let you know about the current status of that parcel. But When I asked meesho, they just send me a tracking number which also shows that it is handedover to meesho's warehouse(PFA) tracking number 2340919093304, XPressBees. When I mailed meesho asking about it's current status, they closed my ticket. They send me a fake receiving which does not have any date, name or contact number. They just mailed that they have delivered it, God knows whom they delivered it without my permission or without informing me. And when I asked about the contact number of the courier service provider or delivery person for verification they replied nothing. Because they don’t have any answer, they lost my courier, so they closed my ticked without any information. And they never call you or did not provided any customer support number to talk on the issues, they just reply your mail after 2 or 3 days or whenever they wake up, without any concern about the severity of the issue. There are many more platforms like Glowroad, Shop101 etc. that provides a real good customer support, meesho is good for nothing. It’s worst, simply wastage of time and money.

Meesho