Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Mumbai India
Hides in shadows......
Jun 20, 2019 12:44 AM 55221 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 20, 2019 12:44 AM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Meesho is a online reselling platform, where you sell products which are available in the app. To your customers by sharing the product photos and details through whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter etc. If you're customers like any product, order that product in the app and include your profit margin with product price and meesho will deliver it to customers in your name, collects money from customer and send your margin amount to you.

I ordered a product of particular color for my customers, they delivered some other color products, if I tried to return the product, they where not responding. The products are not of good quality and prices are very high compared to market because of it its difficult to place profit margins.

This is fraud app, they make sure that their name is not displayed in packaging or any where in the ordering. If any product gets damaged then we will be held responsible for.

I am not happy with the products and services of meesho.

Meesho