Fragrance:

Medimix soap is the best product ever
Aug 13, 2018 08:51 PM 2111 Views

Fragrance:

Medimix aayurvedic bath soap since my childhood I think at the time of puc relatives in fact parents suggested me to use this soap. I really very much my class I used this soap bcause of pimples on my smooth face.

I really very much liked the soap and till now also I am using medimix green soap. the main reasons why I becme loyal customer o that soap is my skin oily, always shows me greezy stinky to remove oi from face stickness from body medimix helps alot.medimix preserve our body from bad smell at afternoon.

this soap is very healty and preserves our skin from out sid dust and inside sweaty oils etc.

medimix is best choice mainly at summer season. in winter season I will use medimix sandel soap as normal green soap will make our sin dried for sports men or people always playing out door games every day in winter also I suggest normal green medimix sop.

I always reemember my olden golden days when ever I smell this soap its a great feeling for me.

I sugget medimix owners to change old and beautiful re color packs from latest white color boxes.this create customers prevent he package box as their memory for the sake of sentimate

Medimix Soap