Fragrance:

Kanakapura India
I got rashes after using this soap
Oct 29, 2018 05:31 PM 2054 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

Hello friends this is Sumanth today I am going to review on Medimix soap. Friends I heard that this Medimix soap is ayurvedic and good for our skin. But the soap does not seem that promising.

I don't know what ingredients have they used to manufacture it but I got rashes all around my skin. I hate this because it caused me some sort of skin diseases. I had never been through any kind of skin diseases or rashes this was the first time.

I really felt bad due to it. And one more point there is no good perfume in the soap. Even while using it we cannot get any kind of perfume. This soap is just a waste. Do not use it and get skin rashes like me. Be smart and go for some other brand soaps and save your money and be safe.

So friends this was my genuine review and personal experience on this Medimix Soap.

So friends if you find this review genuine and useful then please do follow me and like the review share it and comment on it.

Sumanth s