Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Ludhiana India
Time consuming process
Jun 02, 2017 03:14 PM 19233 Views (via Android App)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Medimanage is really good for its services provided for the benefits of both the custom and for ourself.

Its major advantage are:

1. The behaviour of the staff is awesome, they treat there customers, ask for extra etable things and care for them.

2. There services are very good, there branches have all basic facilities which are necessary for the business.

3. There services rates or premiums are very moderate which will not effect your pocket.

And there is no extra charge for any other reason.

But it also have a major disadvantage:

Its one and only major disadvantage is that there claim settlement process is very time consuming. When I claim my hospitalised expensive then they give us various papers and said to get the sign of various parties. Somehow we arranged the sign but after signing it is not there only after sign you have to wait untill the higer authors criss examine it and then approved my claim.

So overall this service provider are average as there claiming process is very long.

Thanks.