Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Tremendous support for choosing the best Policy
Dec 06, 2015 01:19 PM 14254 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I bought a health insurance for my parents and Mr. Shashi Yadav was very helpful and informative on the policy to be chosen. This policy buying process went on for atleast 1 month, in spite of such a long time gap, shashi was very supportive in all respects.

First, we had chosen Religare health insurance, for which Shashi suggested to go for separate policy for my mother and father to take the advantage of complete sum assured and not going for split as the premium had not much difference hence we went for Religare. But unfortunately it was rejected, due to some pre-existing disease.

After this, there was rigorous follow-up with Oriental insurance to get the policy by Shashi and his team. This rigorous follow up resulted in getting a policy for my mother. But our aim was to get the policy for both mother and father and hence there was again lot of explanation and discussion between Medi-manage and Oriental and finally oriental agreed to provide the policy for both mother and father.

Shashi has been available always and even during weekends without any hesitation.

Thanks Shashi and Medi-manage for their tremendous support.

Medimanage Health Insurance