Claims Settlement:

Range of Plans:

Navi Mumbai India
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN - EXPECT NO CLAIM SUPPORT
Sep 07, 2014 11:16 AM 28710 Views
(Updated Jan 17, 2017 07:56 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Medimanage was exemplary under the previous management but the management has recently changed and most of the old staff have left. I know this for a fact because all the old contacts I had with Medimanage were not available when I asked for them.  I have 5 policies with them taken over the last 4-5 years or so.

When it came to my first claim in Oct 2016, I found that there was only polite lip service from Medimanage initially.  It then progressed to  No response to my emails and phonecalls and No follow up with Star Health.

I had to follow up relentlessly ON MY OWN with Star Health, before the claim was finally processed 4 months later. I have a full record of all my correspondence both with Medimanage and Star Health.

MEDIMANAGE was of no help whatsoever. When we pay our premiums online all they do is collect their brokerage.

When it comes to claim time, the only thing you can be sure is that YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND CAN EXPECT NO SUPPORT FROM MEDIMANAGE.

Medimanage Health Insurance