Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

New Delhi, India India
Excellent personalized service !
Feb 11, 2016 01:22 PM 51442 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I don't usually write review but will do it this time as they are helpful for others.

I had the best experience of customer service after a long time when I was assisted by Girish from Medimanage.

He understood my requirement clearly and then provided me with options which were suitable for me. Note that this you can also do  online on many webportals having suffix/prefix as " policy". Been there done that but they don't get you personalized service - rather their numerous associates will call you to offer different products without any co-ordination among themselves.

Cutting the long story short, I was so well "treated" that I thought I might need to pay for such professional services! I don't know any other person at Medimanage but I'm sure the whole team is  through professional like Girish.

I'm  going to recommend Medimanage to everyone in my organization and among acquaintances.

> Will rate them "5 stars" on all parameters(though haven't been through claims settlement)

Medimanage Health Insurance