Claims Settlement:

Mar 13, 2015 08:05 PM 18960 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I was looking for a health insurance policy for my family. I came across medimanage.com & asked for a call back. I got a call immediately within 3mins. The person was very polite & understood my requirements. He promised to check the details & revert with few plans meeting my needs.

within an hour I got an email with details. I asked for a call to discuss & was very happy to get all details explained so clearly & in simple words. I felt the person was more keen in making me understand the product & not rush to sales.

I made the payment for a Religare policy for 10 lakhs. I am so happy with the entire experience & would recommend Medimanage to everyone looking for health insurance.

Best part is they ONLY deal in health insurance & so are experts in this field. They know all the details & don't charge any service fee from the customer.

I am a happy satisfied- customer for life for Medimanage.

Medimanage Health Insurance