Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Apr 26, 2015 12:13 AM 14881 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I was looking for a Health Insurance policy. However I was confused with the concepts & number of products available in the market. While searching on google, I found Medimanage website( medimanage.com) I read their blogs, went through the website & then asked a sales person to call me.

I got a call in 15 mins. He was very patient & asked me few relevant questions. I clarified my concepts on some points like no claim bonus, room rent etc. I must say the person had detailed knowledge & was very aware of the details on various products. He was not in hurry to finish the call nor was asking me to immediately buy now( usual attitude that sales callers have) I asked the person to call in the evening around 8 on Saturday. I got a call at sharp 8pm which I was very impressed about. Then I decided to buy the policy through the website & this took just 10-12 mins. I must say it was completely different experience as opposed to talking to other websites where you are pushed a product. Here with medimanage I found them to be simple, honest & more interested in what is beneficial to me and not to their company.

Keep up the good work & if you want to buy health insurance then speak to these guys. They are in this market since 1999 & have extremely good knowledge.

Medimanage Health Insurance