Claims Settlement:

Sep 28, 2015 10:59 AM 10148 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I came across Medimanage while hunting for good health insurance plans online. While there are other intermediate agencies helping an individual to buy health insurance, it was the Medimanage teams consistent, patient and professional approach that made me buy my health insurance from them.

Mr. Ashish from the Medimanage team advised me patiently with all my queries and gave me relevant and unbiased information. Even he has explained me the terms & conditions  in a detailed way.

Once you purchased the policy also they will ask you once again  “ Are you familiar with the policies”. That  is really a good part. They are taking care in every path.

So far selection and purchase of policy has been a very good experience from Medimanage. I hope I don't need to use the policy but just in case I do, I hope their service while handling the claim is as good as I have had so far.I found them professional and straightforward and hence so far I'd recommend Medimanage.

Medimanage Health Insurance