Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Reliable and beyond satisfaction Service
Feb 16, 2014 07:02 PM 39149 Views
(Updated Feb 16, 2014 07:07 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I am writing this review after getting more than 15 days constant talks/ conversations with the medimanage.com .thanks to mouthshut_official.com and jagoinvestor.com due to them i came to know the best guide in health insurance sector.

Now lets talk about them.

Medimanage.com is providing the best and hassle free guidance/service while choosing the health insurance plan. I will specially admire mr. Shadab syed who has given me the best advice rather than than actual insurance provider companies'.

When i came to know about medimanage i had dropped the email to them regarding my queries which almost contained more than 15 points . Surprisingly Mr. Shadab replied me back just in a day whether the actual insurance providing companies not yet answered my queries at all.

Special thanks to medimanage.com for providing unbiased guidance with no extra charges.

I was little bit doubted on them as i thought they might irritate to me once they got my cell no. But it was a real pleasant surprise as they are not irritating you by frequent calling to buy the health insurance policy through them only. Hence everyone who is willing to get the best decision regarding the health insurance must call medimanage.com

Or i will say no need to call them just drop the email with your queries to rep@medimanage.com . And you will definitely get all answers in details . ==don't afraid to provide your cell no. In email as those guys really not making you harassed as the other telecallers did ==.

Now lets talk about the deal. I have bought religare health insurance policy through them online. Service is very quick. After buying the policy they assigned dedicated account managers to handle your claims and other related queries if any .so you have at least a person with whom you can seek help which is really better than the direct dealing( buying) through company.

Considering the service rendered to me by them i have convinced my other friends to buy health insurance policy through them as you are paying the same amount while buying the health insurance policy through medimange.com if you bought the policy online directly with the company . to buying through medimanage.com your additional benefit is that medimanage.com provides you such services like your claim management assistance, record keeping relating to your policy, advice regarding your health insurance policy etc. With no extra cost

In simple wordsdealing through medimanage.com makes you feel safest and cheating free reliable buying

Now last point is of claim assistance service:

God forbids but i have no experience about their claim assistance services

But i hope those might be the best. Because my thought is if we bought directly thro insurance provider company we have to totally rely about claim procedure or assistance on company itself. But buying through m.m.com its providing at least help desk to seek guidance.

• Bottom line*:

While buying h.i policy must buy through medimanage.com as it enables the consumer the second desk to resolve the issues if any arises in no extra cost

If possible kindly take the chance to connect with Mr.Kalpesh or Mr. Shadab where you will be certainly unquestionable.

Thanks!