Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hansi India
Medimanage health insurance
Dec 17, 2017 04:33 PM 1844 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 17, 2017 04:29 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hii friends, this is deepak jangra and I would like to share my personal experience with the medimanage Insurance.This review is regarding as my personal experience with this insurance company.I have insurenced my all family members by the medimanage health insurance company because I cares a lot of muchh.I am a member of this company from 2 year.When I contacted this company, they understood me all plans and then I chose a plan of 5 years. There plans are costly but benifits are also lot of muchh. Its staff is good and they have a good knowledge how to talk with customer. They behave good and they are helpful.

They give money on time. Last month my father was il and I admitted him to the hospital. As he is a member of this company, I claimed for insuranced money. I submitted all documents related to the insuranced money. They said that your money will after 12 to 14 days.

after 15 days my money came.

Once I had a problem related to the claim. So I contacted them. They said that your money will come soon.

They give me a better response.

So I suggest you friends to take a plan from this company.

Thanks for reading my review.

Medimanage Health Insurance