Claims Settlement:

Aug 02, 2013 12:00 PM 13833 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

When I decided to buy a health plan for my family, I decided to approach medimanage.com, since the health plan provided by my office is managed by them. I was in a dilemma whether to take a single plan for all family members, or to take a separate plan for my mother. When I approached medimanage.com, they were very helpful to me.

They explained the pros and cons of taking a separate policy and a family plan. they helped to decide, which company policy to choose and how much cover to be taken also. they explained me all the minute details regarding the plan helped me to fill the form online and take the policy.

I thank the executive AMIT for helping me right through the process and solving all my queries regarding health insurance in general, and the plan I have chosen in particular. I appreciate the service they provided me in taking the policy. I request you to continue the same service in future also.

Regards,