Medicine Availability:

Very rude and unpleasant service
Sep 01, 2020 09:54 PM 1308 Views (via Mobile)

Medicine Availability:

I live in Kodambakkam, the MedPlus in zecharia colony choolaimedu high road has three to four staffs, one bossing over everyone else, this lady refused to give medicine for Parkinson’s despite displaying prescription, She simply said we can’t give medicine. I explained that as Doctors are available only for online consultation and that I don’t have prescription this month, the prescription that I carried was dated 4th August and she refused to give medicine on 1st September. I am totally not happy with the way I was treated.

The medicine was for my mom and For safety reasons we only do online consultation with Doctor through Practo App

I wish I could go back to them and show I got medicine from another MedPlus outlet in nelson manikam Road.

It is very upsetting to come across such rude people especially in the kind of business which deals with sick patients. No wonder these girls would have told the same to my mom or any elderly person who walks into their store. I also remember seeing one old man standing before me in queue, who couldn’t key in his PIN number and those girls were rude to him as well.

MedPlus