Medicine Availability:

Non receipt of refund even after 40 days.
May 25, 2020 12:37 PM 1030 Views (via Mobile)

Medicine Availability:

I am a Senior Citizen and had ordered medicines online for home delivery as it was during lockdown period, (Order No. OKAMM2000021774) on 13.04.2020 for home delivery for nearly Rs.2000/-. I received SMS also to the effect. After 2 days when I enquired with the store I was told the address is too far so it won't be home delivered and that they are returning the order and I will get refund. I am following up through mail and call to customer care almost daily and getting only one reply that matter has been forwarded for refund and I will receive a call back which has never happened. I have sent five mails and am calling them daily. Every time different person attends the call and have to narate the same story just to hear that will receive a call from supervisor within 2 hours which has never happened. Today when I tried to call today the call gets automatically disconnected saying all are busy. They don't even provide contact details of their higher authority. So it's only customer who has to suffer.

MedPlus