2, B-Block, Community Centre, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 110088, DL

+91-11-66000666

Loving it!
Oct 23, 2005 04:40 PM 2037 Views
(Updated Oct 23, 2005 04:40 PM)

I am loving it. Mc Donalds the best place to be. The best part is, it is out of the trap of VAT.

Well, for us college students Mc Donalds can be the best place to munch something. There rupees twenty deal is awesome. Though it does not fill your stomach so much, par chalta hai. They have recently started with homedelivery which I think will do good for them because it does good for me.

There is no panga of reservation here. There is no formal stuff in here and I really love the concept of self service. Mc donalds is one of the most happening hang out joints. And it is any time better than all other junk food restaurant.

It is pretty affordable. It is economically pretty reasonable, and their burgers are any day better than other junk food places. We can eat, have one ice tea or coke, ice cream, two burgers all in 100 bucks. What else do we need. All I have to say is I'm lovin' it.

McDonald's - Shalimar Bagh - Delhi NCR