3rd Floor, DB City Mall, Food Court, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal 462011, MP

+91-755-6644123

Bhopal India
The burger joint we all love
Nov 13, 2017 02:45 PM 1214 Views

The dream of us bhopalites came true when McDonald's opened up in Bhopal. I had the pleasure of visiting it yesterday after a long time and so I would like to share my experience.

The restaurant serves burger in many countries and the FOOD PRESENTATION is awesome. they also offer combo meals and in the meal boxes sometimes toys too as a promotional offer. the burgers are tasty and one wants to eat more and more of them.

the atmosphere of the restaurant is very posh and the AMBIENCE gives it a feel of a family restaurant. you can even organize birthday parties in there and the CUSTOMER SERVICE is good too the staff is FRIENDLY and the food is served quickly. they help us in choosing the meals sometimes too which is great.

They McDonald's has a WIDE range of burgers and there is a burger for everyone. some of the products are priced so humbly so that even students have no problem in affording them. overall the experience is very good and great VALUE FOR MONEY as you are never disappointed.

Write a Review on McDonald's - DB City Mall - Maharana Pratap Nagar - Bhopal