Metro House, 1st Floor, SBS Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, MH

+91-22-66000666

Pune,Maharashtra, India India
Mcd
Apr 26, 2015 02:05 PM 2588 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 26, 2015 02:05 PM)

I love eating at mc donalds and I have almost visited many branches of mc donalds across mumbai. The colaba branch of mc donalds is very nice place and its ambience is very good. I visited but it was amazing experience. I visited other branches many time but this was my first time here. They also started mccafe which is amazing in taste.

I visited here and I ordered meals and coke float and it was very satisfying. The presentation of burgers and other food is as good as always and I ordered chicken maharaja mac medium size and it cost me around 177rs. It was a combination of burger, coke and frank fries. In dessert I ordered soft serve which was combo of hot mango fudge and strawberry and it cost me around 78rs and I enjoyed and loved a lot.

Mc donald is always my first option when I eat anything away from home and when I am on a holiday. It is very affordable and its full worth for money. I have many good memories with my friends at Mc donalds.

McDonald's - Colaba - Mumbai