Metro House, 1st Floor, SBS Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, MH

+91-22-66000666

pune India
Cheap, Best & trusted restaurant!
Aug 09, 2015 11:59 PM 2249 Views (via Mobile)

I have gone to McDonald's many times. It is an world no.1 American restaurant. I looked into the menu which contains potatoes fries, veg and non veg burgers, ice creams etc.

The meal here was so cheaper because even this restaurant provides lot of combos. For kids  It also offers children happy meals, so all I can say is it is a best place for children too.

This restaurants has a unique quality that it also allows birthday parties. So this restaurant is for everyone, all can enjoy with best food. And mostly we won't find McDonald's as a separate outlet, it always be seen in big Shopping malls and some places as stand alone restaurants.

Because it is not like KFC or other small brands, It has its world no.1 brand and uniqueness. Its so affordable price and best in quality when compared to other brands. Neither got a bad name nor bad rumors. all I can say is most trusted restaurant with best of best quality.

McDonald's - Colaba - Mumbai