Metro House, 1st Floor, SBS Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, MH

+91-22-66000666

McDonalds Colaba
Jul 09, 2015 07:00 PM 2219 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends.i have visited many branches across mumbai of mc donalds.i simply love to eat there. The colaba branch of mc donalds is very nice place and its ambience is very good. I visited but it was amazing experience. I visited other branches many time but this was my first time here.

They also started mccafe which is amazing in taste. I visited here and I ordered meals and coke float and it was very satisfying.

The presentation of burgers and other food is as good as alwaya.we were three people.they have started a new combo like pack of three.in that we get three mc veggie burger;two medium size fries;3 cokes and 3 soft serves for around 420.

We also had an option to take ice tea instead of coke.also the soft serves had flavours.we had ordered strawberry and chocolate. Mc donald is always my first option when I eat anything away from home and when I am on a holiday. It is very affordable and its full worth for money. I have many good memories with my friends at Mc donalds.

McDonald's - Colaba - Mumbai