Fresh products available only in limited places
Apr 09, 2018 12:50 PM 909 Views (via Android App)

I am a big McDonald's fried chicken burger lover.i was living in Dubai. So there is McDonald's was available in many places like petrol station., malls etc. So Mac burger was my all time favorite dinner. I tried every flavour burger like chicken, beef, fish, mash rooms etc. There is available double size burger. That was perfect meal for me. Before one month ago I reached India. So I am very happy that my McDonald's burger is available in Mangalore. So I forced to husband for try that. I buy my favorite fried chicken burger. I noticed that here is waiting for receiving order is horrible. Why they are not doing their job fastly. Another thing is prise is little higher than Dubai. I am very excited to know about taste. But I am sad. Because taste is different from the exact McDonald's burger. Bun was not fresh and patties is melting. So real taste of McDonald's burger is totally different from this burger. So please improve quality of this product.

McDonald's - City Centre Mall - Hampankatta - Mangalore