63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

India
Best place for family
Apr 01, 2016 10:56 PM 1834 Views (via Android App)

Nowadays many food corners are there all over india but mcdonalds is very famous and resonable then all other food corners like dominos, kfc, subway and pizza hut.

I had recently visited mcdonalds with my family.There were many varieties of food items like french fries, burger and float coke.

We ordered one medium meal in which one large coke, large french fries and burger came.The burger was very tasty and fries were also so soft.The quantity was more and quality was good.The service is also so fast and staff is also very friendly.

The rates are also very resonable.Nowadays many offers are also available online like if we pay using freecharge wallet we get 100% cashback upto 180 RS.

It was my best experience to have food at mcdonalds and I was truly satisfied with its taste and service they provide to all customers.

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore