63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

Mcdonald's takes 2.5 hours to deliver cold Burger
Nov 23, 2015 03:53 PM 1731 Views

I had ordered a meal from Mcdonald's today which took 2.5 hours to reach me, that too with a cold burger and fries. Order was supposed to be delivered from McDonald's Bannerghatta road, Bangalore which is just 10 minutes from my house. On placing the order on phone, I had been told delivery would be made within 30 mins, but as it turned out, they took 5 times as much time as they had committed. Over and above this, I was not informed about the delay or the status at all. I had to call their customer care 5 times, I was told their is a technical issue with the machine at the store and was given wrong commitments every time. Three times I was told the store manager would call me back and give me the status, but he didn't have the courtesy to call once and inform about the delay. I've seen Mcdonald's service deteriorating over the years but they have started to cross limits now. There are many other options available in the market and I'm sure they will suffer because of their callous attitude.

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore