63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

I love McDonald's a lot it has lots hygiene
Aug 21, 2016 01:27 AM 1356 Views (via Android App)

I love visiting to mc donalds a lot because it will make very nice food and I like food which has less spicy mc donalds gives food which has less spicy which is very good for health .Once I took my cousin sister to mc donalds we enjoyed a lot a lot we ordered many different different types of foods varieties of food different varieties of burgers .Especially we love chicken nudges with sause we love a lot it will be very good and tasty .Its very good and uniqie types of varieties of food burgers you get here.I love nudgets my sister loves happy meal I too love happy meal a lot its taste will be very good and we get many different toys which I love collecting and giving my nephew a lot .Even my cousin sis too loves toys which we get with happy meal they be so awesome and good very nice taste.And staff here is very good kind and very sweet they manner of taking is very sweet I love mc donalds a lot and I keep on visiting here its my favourite place because its food is very hygiene and cleaness I love mc donalds a lot . Thanks for reading my review : )

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore