63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

Mc Donald's at bannerghatta
Jan 31, 2017 12:03 PM 1202 Views (via Android App)

Yesterday, I had a long day and I wanted to relax, so I went to nearby Mc Donald's with my friend. I had a chicken Mc grill meal and my friend ordered filet o fish. My god, they were so tasty, mmm. I loved the service and the staff was also quick to give my meal. I love the Mc chicken as usual and this too was just hot and the fries were crispy too. The environment is also quite good. The staff is also very helpful. Then my friend also had cold coffee after his burger. I heard the soundtrack played were just perfect and I just loved it. Good place to relax. We had a very good time altogether and also I would like to say thank you for the service. It's definitely worth every penny spent here at Mc Donald's and I would love to visit this place in the future too.

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore